The PTX-1200F UVPhotoMAX is an Advanded Oxidation UV Air Cleaner with a Single 12″ Dual Spectrum UV-C Lamp System. This duct-mounted Air Treatment System combines state of the art, odor reducing photocatalytic oxidation technology with germicidal air sterilization technology. Ideal for treating a whole house or office having central A/C, Forced Hot Air Heating or an HVAC system. Designed to last a lifetime. Use it to neutralize odors, VOCs, and other biological agents, and kill airborne microorganisms such as mold, viruses, and bacteria.
Some assembly required, just mount it, wire it, and then sit back and feel the benefits. This system is effective for treating spaces from 300 ft2 up to 5,000 ft2. For best results, mount it in the supply duct branching off the pleneum. You may contact us for technical support, recommendations, or any other questions you may have about this product. We will gladly assist you!
Product Contains: 1 – 12″ Dual Spectrum UVC Fixed Lamp System, 24 VAC 40 Va, mounting plate for ductboard, multi-tap transformer to adapt to all voltages 120-240, UVLampMonitor and patented adjustable advaned oxidation to reduce odors and microorganisms.
- Multi-tap transformer included 24, 120, 240
- Patented adjustability from 300 ft2 to 5,000 ft2
- UVLampMonitor indicates UV lamp status
- All Aluminum potted ballast
- UV Staus lampport lens / Sight Stick
- UV Lamp safety interlock system
- Mounting plate for ductboard applications
- On/Off switch with 6ft plug-in power cord
- 2 year rated lamp life
- 10 year warranty
Replacement Parts: UV Lamp Advanced PCO Module